I've been exposed 3 times to my uncle's SV. It's been 56 hours since my first exposure & 35 since my first exposure. I've had on & off symptoms such as nausea, sharp pains, dry mouth, etc, and last night, I had a headache and lots of shakiness, and random sleepiness. But I think that was more because I was still sleepy when I woke up and instead of going back to bed, I went out to work with my dad.

Now, it's possible those were ALL just my anxiety/paranoia getting to me. As I kept my appetite from the moment I've been exposed to even now I think, even gotten pretty hungry sometimes. But I'm still scared. I feel like a sitting duck forced in to play the waiting game.

The only thing that keeps some ounce of hope in me is being told by 3 people, my mother, grandma, and uncle himself, that the bathroom was disinfected each time he used it. My grandma said he even told that he disinfected it but she could do it again if she wants.
What takes that ounce of hope away is the big possibility that he didn't use an antiviral spray and instead used an antibacterial one that doesn't kill SVs.
However, my grandma did tell me that he's always been about cleanliness so maybe he did use an antiviral one.

But I'm scared, man. Right now? At this very moment, I'm dealing with pelvic pains. No stomach, sides, or back pain. Pelvic. Now it's honestly minor/mild, I've had worse pains there in the past, but the fact that it's kind of chronic and is now causing some sharp pains, along with gurgling, in my lower stomach is worrying me. On top of that, I can't make a BM, I've been having problems with that for a while. Whilst, every time I've had bad pelvic pains, I was usually able to make one. It would be loose/soft but it'd come out. Unlike with this. (Sorry TMI).
It could be something completely unrelated and my anxiety is causing me to believe that it's so much worse, which makes it feel like it is, but then again, I've heard pelvic pain was a symptom/sign of a stomach virus.

Even at this point in time, I think I still have my appetite. At the same time, I feel if it isn't the stomach virus then it might be food poisoning from some hot wings I had yesterday, which scares the hell out of me. I've felt this way before I think, but it was usually shortly after eating them, not a day later.
Oh, and before you ask if I even know if it's a stomach virus. The answer is: I don't. But my uncle said the doctor told him it was one. So I have to assume that's what it was.

My mom is going to take me to a doctor tomorrow. Let's hope and pray that I don't vomit in the middle of the night. Let's pray I don't vomit at all haha.
Well I'm feeling a tad bit better as I'm typing this I guess. I still feel the pain but it's like it's subsiding slowly. Some pains and gurgling in the upper/lower/sides of my abdominal region here and there but nothing major. I'm probably going to go eat some crackers and drink some water. I know I'm being annoying, but I REALLY need help and I'm not getting it from here, but I'm relying on you guys! Please!!