Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Stomach virus or something else!?

I've been exposed once over 75 hours ago and exposed again around 52 hours ago! I don't have any current abdominal pain (but it might come as I type this). I was at the doctor earlier and he told me that the symptoms I have experienced so far COULD be viral related but don't really sound like they are. But he also said that within this period of time, I could still get the virus but as of now I'm not having any real *SV symptoms.

There's a chance that I wasn't exposed due to being told by my mom, grandma, and uncle (the one who had the virus) himself that he disinfected the restroom every time he used it.
    But I still feel I'm not safe yet.

As of now, my stomach feels empty and pretty hungry, but I have lots of gurgling in my lower abdomen and pelvic region! I ended up having what could either be diarrhea or a very loose stool. It was very dark and green-ish (TMI) which bothers me. But it didn't feel like "pure water" coming out of me. I actually had a soft bm right before the really loose one came out.

I know a short while ago, I ate two pickles, which I'd usually get that problem from. But I haven't had that issue in a while, and it usually came from eating the big pickles, these were smaller ones. Do you think it could be the pickles though?

Default Re: Stomach virus or something else!?

I personally, in this situation, would grab some olive leaf extract from the health store, since it can kill and prevent those particular viruses.
    Sambucol kills viruses too and protects the immune system.

I'd try but my mom is so positive I'm not sick that she refuses to do that. I did pick up some brand iii Lysol though.. either way, it's 7:13 AM rn and I'm still not sick. So that's good.

Hi!i know what you mean about almost waiting out the virus to come :/ it doesn't sound like the stomach flu if pickles get u sick like that. What i do is keep peppermint essential oil with me and if i feel a twinge of something i put it on my stomach. the last time i had the stomach flu the peppermint oil made it so much better compared to last times I've had it.