Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I hope not!!! does anyone know our total donation?

This is actually scarey, I know I would be able to manage without this board, but now that I know alot of you, I would miss everyone alot!

~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I have researched other boards, but none of them compare to this one --- I hope it doesn't go down!!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Yeah I hope it doesn't go down either! I like this place too much! And I'll miss all of you guys!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

Was wondering the same thing...i haven't heard anything else about donations or anything....i would miss it too...lots of great people....but i just don't know if it's staying or not....so if it doens't....thanks to all who supported me and helped me through things...i wish all of you the best in your life and with your emet....hopefully we will all be able to make it through life with little emet experiences. I know that I will keep all of you in my thoughts...and will pray for us all every night that the lord will give us the strength and courage to face our fears.......Kate
    Kate
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

has anybody else had trouble getting on the site?? it wouldn't work all day yesterday and this morning for me! i panicked!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

Well said Kate!!

I feel the same way you do......
    ~*~Charlene~*~

I have spoken to John on Monday and i am going to work withhim byby researching and writing to various grant aid trusts and other agencies in England. I am confident that this will bring in money for the long term. For now, i know that John would NEVER see this site go down. He has worked too hard for it to end. He is a very caring man who i know would sooner pay out of his own pocket than to see this site go down. Hopes this helps.

I had trouble logging on too. This can't be our last day! Next Wedesday I am having my surgery. And I need help getting through the days leading to it! What the hell am I going to do? The are cutting my abdomin open to get to my kidney, and I am terrified that I am going to be sick from the pain meds. I am so stressed about my surgery and the fact you guys might not be around!

But I do have to say thank you to all of you for getting me thru some pretty rough times. 4 surgeries, a bad relationship, and most of all, all those times I felt like v*. You guys have been my best friends thru times I felt so alone that I didn't want to go on with my life. It saddens me to know that I might not talk to you anymore.

So thanks everyone for putting up with me, and helping me. I love you all and I am so happy that I got to talk to all of you. If this site does go away, I will be sad, but I will never forget all the good advice I have got. You are all truly wonderful people, and just knowing you all for a short amount of time, is better than not ever getting a chance to talk with you all.

Wish me luck with my surgery! And I will never ever forget any of you!

Michele

Oh no! I hope not. [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

If it does go down, couldn't we all go on to another forum. Maybe one like proboards?

Michele, best of luck on the upcoming surgery. I'm sure everything will be great, you have overcome so much, I believe you are going to be just fine.
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src=\"http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10731;130/st/2 0070423/e/My+Caribbean+Cruise/k/3909/event.png\"></a&gt ; ; ;

Thanks Californiagirl.......[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]already missing you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe we will get lucky.
    Kate

\"I Wish I Was Still In Aruba\"

I hope it isnt the last day, I have only just found this site and I think it is great!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I hope it isn't the last day too. Yesterday I tried coming off and it wasn't there then I googled it and nothing, so I got scared lol...Oooohh. I hope everything turns out fine. Trixie, hope you and Johnfind something.
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

For the meantime, register for the site that the user "woodsy" created. Find the post about it in the private forum. That way there's always a back-up. If this site is down anytime, try the other one. Having a back-up plan should ease your minds!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

y'know, I don't want to see the site go down... gosh, that would be soo freakin' sad... I like everyone... and i basically am familiar with everyone on here.

we are, in a way, a sick twisted emetophobic family.... lol... and I wouldn't have it any other way

LOL well said wintergreen! i feel like i have a thousand friends with the same fear as me! you all have really really helped me these past few weeks asi battled a sv that my parents and my boyfriend had!!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

T_T Hope its not gone when I come home from school tomorrow. *hugs IES*
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

OOHHH My beloved IES and my IES family!! !!!! Could this be the solution...in this thread:

http://www.emetophobia.org/forum/for...sp?TID=6866&am p;PN=1
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Excellent! Oh, and good on ya, Trudy (trixie) for helping out
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb