Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey Jen!! I know I'm a day early, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday anyway just in case I won't be able to come online tomorrow. So...

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOOU!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

<--- Faramir wants to sing you a happy birthday! Lol!!

Aww, you beat me to it Neha! I was waiting until tommorow to say...

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNEH!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING SPECIAL!!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

Have a good day tommorow Jenn, Happy Birthday!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one
    -Anna

Hope you have a great birthday! Have a wonderful time on your special day. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    P.S I sent you an e card.

happy birthday miss jenneh...behave urself hehe

awwwwww you guys are THE BESTTT!!!!!!

its my birthday today BTW!!!!

so THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH, i didnt expect this, but uv all surprised me... thankyou so so so much Neha for thinking of me.. and for the rest of u 2 of course!!!

Hannah, i got ur e-card, i replied back, but thakyou so much for that too!!!!

you guys are SO AMAZING i cant even explain how much u all mean to me...

you are all SO SPECIAL and i hope u never ever ever forget it.

when u feel at ur lowest, when u feel competley alone, always remember that i wil be thinking of you all. this place, is my life atm.

now, before i make myself cry.... tke care all of you.

loads and loads and lods and loads and loads and loads and laods of love

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hau`oli la hanau! = Happy birthday in Hawaiian
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Aww sweet melikasa! But the picture isn't up.

Awww Jen, You're welcome!!! I hope your birthday is just as sweet as you are!!!!!! Any special plans??

By the way Siafi, I'm sorry about that! I wasn't sure if I would be able to wishJen a happy birthday in time, and I didn't have her e-mail address to send an e-card, so I decided to post.

Anyway, Jen, here's a cake just for you so blow out the candles and make a wish!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

*~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

thankyou.... i made a wish today over my cake. i wont tell u what it was; bt i'll give u a clue. its what we all have in common.

hmph.

i shudnt be, but im so depressed.

my parents have been arguing since dinner about moving house and im so sick of it

i hvent seen a friend all day, and im so lonely.

thats just the strt...

xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]Jen please don't be sad! Why don't you call a friend up or something? If you want tochat, I don't have messenger and I'm banned from the chat room but if you email me I promise I'll email straight back and we can correspond like that.

ur banned from the chatroom?!!?!?!?!!?! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh

im not that sad, iv just had half a glass of wine, and i think the alcohol effect has slightly changed my mood.

i would phone up a friend, but the only one i'd be prepared to fone is Katy, an older friend of mine, but iv been bothering her so much lately, i dont wanna keep bugging her [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

this place is the best place for me atm. chatting to all my wonderful wonderful friends here.

Jen xxxx

MSN:

happy birthday! (I'm late to see this topic!!!) I'l be online for a while oof u want to chat!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope this is not too late!!
    Debbie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNEH! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Sorry this is at the end of your birthday I too just did see it!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Hey Jen... I know this is a little bit late... but I wanted to wish you a happy belated birthday! 17 means only 1 year til you're 18 and only 4 years til you're 21!! But hey... enjoy life now and don't rush these years away... I can tell you now that 16 and 17 were a LOT more fun in many aspectsthan 21 so have a wonderful year!!

~Rachel
    My journal

wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

just wanna say thnks guys [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

love u all

Jen xxxx

MSN: