I had a chicken salad/spread sandwich just 3 minutes ago. It's basically chunks of chicken with grapes, apples, and pecans.
I didn't think much of it when I started eating, but then this one thought had really hit me after I finished.. I don't remember putting the spread up after I ate it yesterday. I think I remember putting the lid back on it but I don't think I ever put it up and I'm freaking out now.

It scares me especially because I can't trust my mom or my aunt to put things up, they leave meat out for a long time. How they never get sick from eating it again is beyond me, but I refuse to eat anything they made or had eaten because 9/10 they didn't put it up until 2 hours had passed.

I think the reason why I'm like this now is because when I opened the fridge to get it, it was in a place I didn't remember seeing it at. I went to Walmart with my mom and aunt yesterday, and it's possible they got things that needed to be refrigerated and had to move things around, but I wouldn't count on it.

Do you think FP is likely? How long will symptoms start?