Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Do I have food poisoning?

I ate about 4 boneless ribs a few hours ago, and I ate lays hot winged ranch flavored chips even earlier. But my main issue is the ribs.

My upper abdomen feels bloated and is gurgling, I had sharp pains around my tail bone. No loss of appetite though, but after eating, I started getting sharp pains in my upper & lower abdomen as well. What scares me the most are the burps. They smell exactly like the ribs, it's as if I just ate them.

Is it food poisoning? Or did I just overeat? How can I prevent vomiting? I'm scared, man.

Default Re: Do I have food poisoning?

Sounds a lot like indigestion. A telltale sign for me is when I taste the food I ate hours ago in my burps, I know it's causing me grief. I wouldn't worry about it too much
    IES Backup Forum (est. Dec 2016)
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Do I have food poisoning?

You were probably right. When I woke up in the morning, the feeling was gone and I was fine. I don't usually get indigestion, or at least don't remember getting it, so the feeling and burps were unfamiliar to me, resulting in a panic. But I'm good now haha.
    Last edited by trs12345; 09-14-2017 at 11:08 PM.