I might be reaching here, but earlier, I was dealing with some bad abdominal pain that was accompanied by gurgling, followed by loose, or soft, BMs.

The pain was around for a short while. I wasn't nauseated, but the way it felt with the pain and all, basically gave me a feeling that, should I eat or drink ANYTHING, I'll definitely throw it up. I guess that wasn't true, as I was sipping water, despite the pain, and didn't vomit or even feel like it. However, I did get a feeling that the water was stuck in my throat the last time I did it before the feeling subsided.

It went away, but then, while in the shower, I started getting sharp pains in my stomach and side. They were light but felt almost as if it's a warning that they'll quickly get more intense. This was, maybe, 20 minutes ago at the most. 10 at the least.

As of right now, I still have the sharp-ish pains, along with some stomach pains and feeling like I'm going to have to make a BM soon. The difference, however, is that I'm feeling kind of hungry, which I guess is a good sign. The burps smell like lettuce, which bother me, since I ate a Sonic burger a few hours ago, it had a lot of lettuce slices, so I'm scared it might be Salmonella or E.Coli, or the Norovirus.

Again, I could be reaching by thinking it's a stomach virus, but the fact that I read another thread over here about it, with someone saying a general feeling of unwellness would be the first time, and being that this is a general feeling of it, I'm kind of scared lol. The thing is, this feeling I'm currently experiencing is somewhat familiar, so that may not be it. But I don't know.