I really feel sick right now.. I was kind of hungry so I ate some random junk.. two small pumpkin cupcakes, slices of bacon, and popcorn and pickles, with a coke. Not all at the same time but just minutes apart from one another.

While trying to sleep, my stomach started hurting. The good news, at least for now, is that the pain ranged from my lower abdomen to my pelvic region, which usually means I need to make a BM.

So I did that. Stomach is feeling.. somewhat better. Still in some pain, but the main issue is my throat.. it feels cold but also feels as if something is about to come up. I feel lots of mucus/congestion in my throat, along with what I think is heartburn, and the burps really bother me. No sulfuric taste/smell, but rather like all of what I had just eaten combined. Doesn't help that the burps try to come up when I cough or am in the middle of a belch.

Don't know if it's acid reflux, but the cold sensation of something coming up, along with the stomach pains and congestion, is really bothering me. I don't want to throw up!