Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Does anyone get really anxious and n* when they're too tired?

I always seem to feel n* and extremely anxious whenever i've had a really long day or didn't sleep right. It's been this way for all my life. Another notable symptom is my body not being able to manage its temperature, i always start feeling really hot and my palms & feet become super sweaty.

Anyone else experience this??

Default Re: Does anyone get really anxious and n* when they're too tired?

yes! me too

Interesting! I'm extremely interested in why this happens. There must be a legitimate explanation.

I get like this too...it all started when I was in high school and we stayed up most of the night for the graduation party at the school...no drinking or anything like that. But we HAD to go to school for half day the next day to get our diploma. I slept for a few hours and got up, tried to have breakfast, and................things didn't go well at all..........ugh. So now I get nervous if I haven't slept, or are tired, etc and worry about eating, etc. The hot feelings are definitely your anxiety too.
    "In nothing be anxious....." Phil. 4:6

I recently started feeling unwell and shaky if I stay up past 11! It sucks but it happened when I started being a homebody. Before if I woke up too early or didn't get enough sleep I'd feel n* but now it's just the late night uneasiness. I have no problem waking up early if I immediately eat a banana and drink water