Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

John and all, I have found someone who is willing to host IES on a site that can handle the advanced features and programming that IES uses. A fully qualified hosting provider, not a free hosting site. John, please e-mail me [email protected], and I will get you two in touch. Doug

O_O *gasps* I hope John sees this!! Did you email him directly?
    <font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

I can't use the online e-mail mechanism in IES (returns error message) but I e-mailed the address in his profile. Yes, I too hope he sees this before someone pulls the plug on IES. If you or anyone who sees this has a way of contacting him directly, please tell him to e-mail me at [email protected]. Doug

OH MY GOSH!!!!! This is great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

yay!!!!!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I'm so glad! I hope everything turns out ok, I only just found out about all this closing business today!

I couldn't bear to lose you guys!!
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

Help! Who can link me to the post where it mentions the necessary breathing steps to prevent v**-ing? I am in need to learn this mighty tool in case another attack overcomes me; I can tackle it. I seem to link a panic attack with going to v****. I've asked several people and no response. Someone, please guide me. I'm new to this forum. Found it by chance--thank God.

Pumpkin
    \"Cast all your anxiety on Him for He cares for you.\"
    1 Peter 5:7
    Pumpkin