Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: dizzy :-(

i just laid down to go to sleep and i could barely even close my eyes without feeling like the room is spinning. i'm so lightheaded right now and freaking out. i'm hoping it's just my sinuses because i had a pretty bad sinus headache before. i think i have a nasal drip but im not 100% sure. i am so scared right now. what if it's the flu? or the first signs of a sv? ahhh this is terrible. just as i was starting to feel less anxiety about the sv my parents had last week, this has to go and happen. i don't think i've had a good nights sleep in 6 or 7 nights. somebody help :-(

\"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

I woke up with this yesterday morning, the room was spinning, horrible. I've had it before and it can be a whole host of things - non of them are a sv though. It's called labarynthitis and viruses or migraine are common causes. If you've got congestion then this can definitely cause it.The only problem is that it can make you feel queasy, especially if you try and move around, as your body will think it's on a fairground ride, or a ship in rough seas etc. If youlie still with your eyes closed then it will pass, if it hasn't already. Have you got anmotion sickess tablets, or anything like that? That will take any queasiness away.

It's definitely not a sv though, it's an inner ear problem. Hope you feel better soon!

it was terrible! i didn't fall asleep until the sun came up! and then when i did finally wake today, i still felt a bit lightheaded and tingly, but i feel much better now! i think i probably had amigraine and the anxiety made it worse.thanks[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]!!
    \"if you can\'t laugh at yourself, life\'s gonna seem a whole lot longer than you\'d like\"- garden state

hi,

i feel dizzy sometimes and i actually feel it right now....you said that you havent slept well and that could be the very reason for your dizziness....are you eating, could your blood sugar or iron be low?? or do you have to get your period soon....all possible things that might make you feel dizzy...i dont think that it is a sv*....hang it there and try to relax.....[img]smileys/smilies_35.gif[/img]

Hey blondie!

I have actually had issues with dizziness as well and it could be several things - inner ear infection, migraine, virus, sinuses, etc. I don't think it has anything at all to do with a sv*!

How are you feeling today? Is it any better? I hope that you are feeling good today!

i'mfeeling fine today!! phew! i don't know what it could have possibly been! it was like everytime i closed my eyes i felt like i was going to faint! i think it's a possibility that i was just really, really hungry, because i felt hungry but i was afraid to eat anything so late at night. as soon as i woke up the next morning and had a bowl ofcereal i felt 100% better

I get virtigo frequently, and as long as my stomach isn't churning - I'm usually fine. Migraines, stress, anxiety, sinuses, lack of sleep, low blood sugar, and other things cause mine. I usually just try and wait until it passes and then see how I feel later. Dehydration is almost ALWAYS a factor in mine [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.