Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Suddenly feel ill, please help

Today I was feeling very normal all day long, then all of a sudden around 10:00 pm (about 3 hours after dinner) I had a sudden wave of n* and the urge to v*. I had no d* but have gas and loose stools. I have not yet v*. I am worried that this could be an SV, however I have no pain; only feelings of bloating and fullness. I ate normally all day, except for a rich coffee drink from Starbucks around 1:00 pm. Could the cause of the n* be from the drink, even though it was consumed so early in the day?
    I am worried that this is Noro or something similar, as I fear throwing up and will do anything to avoid it. If anyone has advice as to what is the cause to my n* and how to help it, please let me know!
    Thank you!

Default Re: Suddenly feel ill, please help

Hope you got through it okay! I find frequently if I get bloated after eating I get very anxious and turn it into something it's not. It was most likely anxiety and just a normal bit of indigestion!
    Let us know how you are!
    ~~~The One Winged Angel~~~

I remember having a pumpkin spice late one year ago from Starbucks and wanting to die afterwards! That sugar effects the strong stomached , I'm sure it was just that. Hope you're ok

I’m pretty sure coffee makes me nauseas I ALL day long when I drink it, even 8 hours after drinking it, it makes me feel like crap. Idk why the effects last that long or maybe my brain is tricking me into thinking I’m nauseous? Who knows! Hope you’re feeling better