Hello guys (this is my first post, i hope i don't aggrieve anyone by using emetophobia-related words i shouldn't be using!)

So yesterday i made some bolognese sauce with minced meat i got fresh from the butcher. I ate a portion and put the rest into the fridge inside a tupperware (the butcher had given me to much meet, so i cooked a bigger batch). Today i warmed up some of it and ate it for lunch. The rest i reheated (i heated it well!) just like 2 hours ago and had it for dinner. (um yeah my last 3 meals were the exact same thing.. boring)

But then, like 15 Minutes after finishing my dish, i had a weird feeling in my gut, and had to run to the toilet: sudden diarrhoea.
So of course my phobia kicked in, and i am SO scared something might have been wrong with the meat and it might cause me to be s*...
Of course by now i feel n*, probably enhanced by my emetophobic mind.

My question therefore is: could the sauce have gone bad? I was fine yesterday and this afternoon after eating it (and so was my BF). And this whole day it was refrigerated except for the short time when i had to take the tupperware out of the refrigerator to get another portion... What do you think?

I ' m freaking out here.... so thanks you for answers