My worst fears have come true. I'm almost positive I've come down with a stomach bug. All the symptoms are there - elevated temperature, chills, n*, mild d*, and stomach cramps and pains. This has been 3 days of pure torture as a long-time sufferer of emetophobia. The only strange thing is I haven't actually v* yet, though I've come close a couple of times. The only reason I know it's a bug is because I had one a few years ago and it felt much like this except with v*. The last time I was s* it was only a 24-hour thing and I v* twice and had d* but felt better by the end of the first day. This time however it has manifested itself differently. My symptoms have only gotten worse with each passing day and I wonder if v* is inevitable at some point. My family and friends think I'm over-analyzing this and they keep insisting that if I were going to v* it would have happened already. I guess I'm looking for advice from anyone who's gone through this type of illness and could shed some light on it for me. Am I doomed to get worse before I get better? And is it possible that I may not v* at all? What are your thoughts?