I can't remember the last time I v*d. I would always dodge this question any time it was asked, because I felt really superstitious about it. Before I'd known that this was a phobia, I used to think that if I even thought about it, I'd jinx myself! Now I can't believe I can talk about it (with a select couple of people and on this board)!! But you all seem to remember when you last did "it". I did soooo long ago that I honestly can't remember. I remember one time after a choir concert, so I couldn't have been older than about 12. And one time I was staying with my dad and I got sick there and was sick all night long, and each time after I'd curl up in his lap and he was watching hockey. I don't know which time came first so I'm not sure when was the last time. I'm 29 now, so it's been at least 17 years. I met one woman in college and she said she hadn't v*d since she was a child, and she was like 40-ish then and that was about 10 years ago. So she's gone a long time! I just thought it was odd that I couldn't ever remember and all of you could.