Nobody has to be scared to get noro from the vaccin... That's simply impossible! I read how this vaccin works in the reports and they remove the RNA in the viral particles (So it aren't just weak virusses.. these virusses are incomplete so not functional). A virus is actually just a protein with some RNA enclosed in it. Just so you got a basic idea how a virus works: when the viral particles enter your body they will inject their RNA (Sometimes DNA depending on the type of virus) in your cells. Your cells will then start to use this RNA to make more viral particles. If your cell is filled with viral particles it will rupture releasing those newly made virusses. Since the virusses they vaccinate you with don't have RNA they can't multiplicate and can't make you sick ! If you don't get how the vaccin works then: the protein "shell" contains an antigen, your body has antibodies that "click" with this antigen and mark it as foreign and ready for distruction (the RNA is inside the viral particle so it had no Influence on immunity). As soon as the foreign particle is detected more antibodies will be produced and also memory cells that give you immunity after sickness. You get sick because producing more antibodies take time.

Thought I'd write it here for all the people who are too scared to get vaccines I'm a vet student and for me it actually helps with my anxiety to know how all these things work.