Hi,

One of my nightmares happened today and it has got me worried. I was walking onto the underground and I nearly walked into a woman who appeared to be ill on the floor. I was about a metre away from her as this happened and I couldn't fully see what was going on but she appeared to kneel down and was making noises and was possibly ill right in my direction- she was literally facing me. I walked as far away as I could but couldn't get very far as it was busy, so I was stuck there for just under 5 minutes, by then I was standing about 3 metres away I would guess. I know as an emetophobe I could have misinterpreted the situation as I am quite sensitive to noises etc, especially as the person was then coughing and making certain noises into a tissue (and why would you do that if you were going to be ill because a tissue wouldn't be much help)...furthermore, sometimes a strong cough can cause that reflex. I also noticed that people standing very close by did not move and I think it is a natural reaction for people to move away if something like that were to happen, but if it were a case of noro, is there a chance I can catch this? I have read about it being airborne so obviously I am slightly concerned about having nearly walked into someone who could very well have been ill.

Thank you