Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: raw chicken :(

Default raw chicken :(

i was helping make dinner (shake n bake chicken) and my sister washed the raw chicken and i put it into the bag. however, she had the water running and when she handed the chicken to me at one point the water went on it and some splashed onto my face. i panicked and went and washed my face and i scrubbed the spot that i thought it touched with dawn dish soap and hot water but i’m afraid that if it did touch me it may have not just been that spot. i did wash my whole face with hot water and face wash but i don’t know if i did it in time and i’m terrified. i know it can take a really long time for that kind of f*p* to set in so i know i’ll be panicking for a few days and i’m just so scared. please help me ):

Default Re: raw chicken :(

Bacteria has to enter your digestive tract to cause issues. If it just hit your face, there is no way for you to get sick

Default Re: raw chicken :(

thank you it’s been well over twelve hours and nothing has happened so far so i’m feeling a little more calm about it. i washed my face and wiped the spot with a disinfectant wipe so i’ve really done all i can do hahahah