Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Help! Ive been n* for days:(

Please help, I've felt n* for two days now. I'm so anxious I am going to v* soon, and I really don't want to. I went to the doctor and she told me its most likely some kind of sv and that it would still go away on its own, and gave me zofran. I still feel pretty much the same though, and more than anything do not want to v*. I also feel pressure in the middle of my chest, i dont know whats going on. is it possible to get through this without v*? please give some advice and/or support through this.

Default Re: Help! Ive been n* for days:(

Hi, the doc probably just assumed it was that, so don't get all worked up about what she said. Zofran is very good. Anxiety always makes me feel nauseous. Do you think it's just your anxiety in high gear? And chest pressure is almost definitely anxiety related. Try to really calm down as best you can...distract yourself, take a hot bath, have a hot drink of something comforting...ginger is great for stomach ailments of all kinds. If it's been two days, I think you will be fine. Hang in there, hun!!
    "In nothing be anxious....." Phil. 4:6

I don't think you'll vomit. If you would have, it would have been soon after the nausea started. The worst is over for you.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I used to get right chest pains when I didn't eat for days, accompanied by n*... Like baaaad... All started when I thought I was gonna catch the sv* that was going around . You may just have a small bug though, the doctor could be right. I caught my bros sv* in 2009 and it was a 24 n* and d* job..
    Stick to mints and ginger , how are you now?