Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: No Sleep

Man this has been an awful week for me. Firstly I got my you-know-what, so thats just added to the angst. As a result I've been nauseas and just crappy feeling, and I've only gotten one good night of sleep this week because I end up feeling sick and can't sleep till like 4-5 am. So now I am really just irritated real easy and exhausted. Yesterday at work people were waiting in line for me to cut their fabric and I was cutting and they were all watching me, and I wanted to just yell "stop looking at me!!" Argh! I know I'm ranting, but man I just hate it when I feel like this, like little things just super irritate me, and I get so tired I just can't think straight at work sometimes. I can't wait for the weekend.

LOL, that's why I can't work in any sort of customer service. I can't handle people being annoying when I am grouchy. I feel sick today too. My dogs had me up about every hour last night. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    \"Napoleon, you\'re just jealous because I\'ve been talking to babes online all day.\" ~ Kip

I'm sorry you're feeling like this. The lack of sleep/feeling sick is a vicious cycle. You feel sick cuz you need sleep but can't sleep cuz you feel sick GRRR! Anyhow, tomorrow is Saturday so maybe you can catch up and get away from the stupid people. I worked at a fabric shop for a bit and GRRR people areobnoxious!

Hope you're both feeling better!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

I'm sorry you've had a bad week. Have a real relaxing weekend, pamper and treat yourself to try and make up for it! Try and catch up on some sleep, that's what I'm hoping to do! I've had a terrible week for sleep this week too. Little noises at night have been irritating me (including the little irritation next door in the form of my not-so-quitet neighbour!) and keeping me up toabout 3 or 4,then at 8.00 each morning it's been crash, bang, hammer on the roof every morning as the flats we live in are having extensive repairs done to the roof. There's scaffolding all around the flats and the slightest breeze is rattling something right above our bedroom - I was walking round the flats the other night at 4 in the morning trying to suss out what it was, hope nobody saw me, lol. Wish I was like my fiance - nothing wakes him. It's so frustrating isn't it, not being able to sleep? Drives me mad [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

Anyway hopefully we can both chill out this weekend! Hope you have a better week next week!

.•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb