Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

because im 17, my parents bought me some white wine to drink with my dinner for my birthday today.

i usually will not even be in the same room as alcohol i certainly wud not ever dream of drinking it... but i knew i had to, as my mother had kindly bought it for me.

so, i took half a glass and just fought away all the normal anxiety provoked thoughts like " what if this alcohol makes me v*" which im sure it wont !!! now i am anyway.

so, yeah i feel more comfortable around alcohol now.. the wine was infact very very nice .. it was only light as well, not got much alchohol content...

im feeling slightly happier too compared to how i was before.. which is good. lol.

Jen xxxxxEdited by: Jenneh
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yay! Well done Jen that's so great! Alcohol is fine in small amounts.

make that a whole glass.. i just had another half...

heeee heeee happy again!!!!! i love happinessssss.... hope its here to stay =D

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That is great that you are not afraid of it now. Alcohol is fine in small amounts a glass or 2 of wine will only make you or anyone else feel fuzzy. Not that you should depend on that feeling from alcohol, but it is nice once in a while.
    I use to go down the street to geta glass of wine or a mixed coctail after a hairy day.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

yeah... i am very frightened of depending on it.. because of an alcoholic grand-dad i had.

just gotta keep it all in control.

Jen xxx

MSN: