I have only v* twice in my life, once was induced by drug when I was 5, the last time I did was when I was 7. Ever since then, I've come close to, but either was able to avoid it, or never materialized. One of the things I feared the most was getting a sickness in my stomach that would make me v*.

My fear has come true and I have been suffering for 2 years and I still cannot make myself go through with it. I have been diagnosed with having heliobacter pylori, or h pylori for short. This bacteria lives in the stomach and is able survive the extreme environment of the stomach. It destroys the lining that protects the cells in the stomach and exposes them to acid which in turn causes ulcers and if untreated may cause cancer. I must take antibiotics to kill this thing, but of course since I have a fear of v* I have been avoiding taking them for almost 2 years. The combination I must take is 1g of amoxicillin, 500mg of clarithromycin and 20mg of Omeprazole twice a day for 14 days.

I need your help if you can spare it please. I know this fear is unreasonable, but I can't bring myself to accept what has to occur in order for me to get better.
I have done some therapy, but still I'm struggling. I have the drugs in my cabinet, but when I pull them out to take them my fear forces me to put them back. I have heard that taking probiotics while taking antibiotics may help with the side effects. Does anyone recommended a specific brand? Also if you've taken any of these antibiotics, or have had the same condition, is there anything you can recommend to reduce my chances of getting n* and v*ing?

Thank you for all your advice in advance.