Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Can I see my boyfriend?

Yesterday he went to his uncle's house, and spent the day there with family for a christmas celebration. He has a young cousin, maybe 5 years old, who he played with a lot. This morning, he woke up and wasn't feeling great, which built and built until he ended up v* at 1pm. This sucks and all but ordinarily I would send him virtual hugs and maybe a get well basket and then see him in a week. However, he leaves for France on the 28th, and will be there until the 7th. We were planning on having a mini christmas together today, but now that he's sick we can't. He has zero fear about all this so he was just assuming that we could just do it tomorrow, but I had to break it to him that I would probably not be able to see him before he left.

I did say that I would double check with you guys, but I'm pretty sure that I can't see him tomorrow (it'll be 24 hours since his first v* at 1pm) and thrsday is also difficult as it's only two days afterward. I also had a pretty horrible cold/flu that had bed in bed with a fever the last two days, and I'm still recovering and don't think my immune system is at its best right now. What do you recommend? Is there a chance I could see him in the next two days and not get sick?
    Call me Koi or Koiz
    I use my phone for this site 65% of the time so if I do not respond on chat, I am not ignoring you!!!

Default Re: Can I see my boyfriend?

Could he come to your place instead? As long as he showers, puts on fresh clothes, and wipes his phone with a disinfectant wipe, your chance of catching anything is minimal. I wouldn’t recommend going to his place because the reality is 90% of people don’t know how to properly disinfect after a sv*.