Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Eternity

Has anyone noticed that she hasn't been around much lately? Or has she and I just didn't notice.

shes been logging into MSN evry now and again.... unless its just me day-dreaming =| but she hasnt posted for a while, i dont think... probs just busy decorating still [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img](unless iv got the wrong person) lol

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh thats true, According to her profile her last visit here was 21May So i hope everything is ok and going well for her!!!

Louise

xx
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Eternity is here! I saw her!

[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]lol. kewl

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*slinks in*

Aww.. im amazed anyone noticed or cared, thats kinda nice. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Ive not been online much for a bit- no foneline at home at the minute- we got cut off, n I didnt wanna come round here, partly cuz my brothers been ill, n partly cuz a couple of my housemates are moving on soon so I want to spend more time with them before they go... that aside I thought it could be interestin to not think about/ talk about emet for a while n seeve it helped. It didnt... or at least I didnt achieve the not thinkin about it part, but it was worth a try.

So hows everyone?

awww, i also find ignoring it, and not talking about it doesnt help me. infact, living with it,and talking about it, helps me instead!!

good to see ya back [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

im not bad thnks, cud be better tho.

Jen xxxxx

MSN: