Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I feel sick to my stomach.

Well first of all, Happy New Years everyone. Hope everyone had a good day free of drama & stomach issues lol.

Now onto what’s going on.. honestly? I don’t know. Today (well, yesterday), I ate an over-easy egg with chorizo and beans on the side. That’s pretty much it, then later on in the day, around 6:45, I ate ham and black eyed peas. I was told the ham was new (we had ham for Christmas & I didn’t want to eat something that was likely left out) and barely out for 40 minutes so I ate it. But for a short while now, I’ve been feeling sick.

I don’t exactly feel nauseated but at the same time I do. Like I’m getting stomach pains here and there, sharp ones actually. Sometimes in my back too. Dry throat, along with feeling like something is coming up my throat (I’m guessing it’s congestion), and constant noise & gurgling in my stomach, occasionally in the anal region lol.

The sensation felt pretty much like hunger but there isn’t anything to eat so I just ate corn tortilla chips & drank a soda. Now I’m feeling pain around my stomach & chest and I’m afraid I’m going to throw up!

Default Re: I feel sick to my stomach.

I think you'll be fine. Happy new year, MOTP.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: I feel sick to my stomach.

I have the egg and beans combo and often feel as you did! It's an overload of protein and fibre I think, your symptoms sound safe though, hope you're ok now