Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Emetophobia acting up

So for the past month or so. My emetophobia has been acting up like crazy. I end up taking at least one gravol chewable almost every night. Today, I barely ate anything and ran some errands on an empty stomach. Now, after eating, I have been having some soft poops almost like diarrhea, except not a whole lot, and I can hold it in; accompanied with a ton of nausea.

Default Re: Emetophobia acting up

A lot of times for me I get d* and n* with my anxiety. Usually I need to set up and agenda and watch a couple of movies to cool off. Getting a schedule helps keep my mind off of it and a lot of times boredness and a bad diet makes my anxiety and emetophobia act up...Try to get a healthy schedule, with activities, good diet, and workout and that might help you get back on track. This at least works for me, so I don't know if it will for you.

Default Re: Emetophobia acting up

Quote Originally Posted by Emmelo View Post
    A lot of times for me I get d* and n* with my anxiety. Usually I need to set up and agenda and watch a couple of movies to cool off. Getting a schedule helps keep my mind off of it and a lot of times boredness and a bad diet makes my anxiety and emetophobia act up...Try to get a healthy schedule, with activities, good diet, and workout and that might help you get back on track. This at least works for me, so I don't know if it will for you.
    Update: If you happen to read this, I drank some prune juice and that took care of my constipation. I can at least eat solid foods again, though I am going to take it easy with the amount i have
    PS: The prune juice is awful tasting, but it really does work.