Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: a triumph!!

Default a triumph!!

I have been avoiding planes for 2 years now. booked tickets and didn't go, got on the plane and ran off before the doors closed. but I did 2 flights in 11 days. It was not easy and I was very anxious (even sat next to a family who said they ALL GET MOTION SICKNESS). they even took out the sick bags. Also, got stuck on the plane for 3 hours before takeoff but I made it! Just thought I would share some good news. If I did it, you all can too.

Default Re: a triumph!!

Congrats CannonGuy!! While I LOVE to travel, getting “stuck” on a runway would be like one of my worst nightmares lol! But you donit and rocked it! Way to go!

Awesome for you Canonguy!! That is wonderful, and you should probably fly again fairly soon so you don't go backwards. You did it and you made it fine! Hope you went somewhere warm. I am struggling at the moment about going to Florida by myself (from CT). My hubby can't go until probably March the earliest, so it's me or nothing. I really want to go, but I get nervous about being alone there, night time, what if I don't feel good, the food safety, all about the fear...sucks. Anyway, very glad for you.
    "In nothing be anxious....." Phil. 4:6

unfortunately i went from Los Angeles to New York and New York was the coldest it has been in THREE YEARS. was about 12 degrees. and i agree, i wanna fly again soon ish to keep it up and not backtrack like i always do

Good for you! Feels good to accomplish something like that!