I DID get the flu shot but the doctor I went to yesterday had told me you’re not protected against strain A. After taking a Tylenol and Zyrtec, I had some soup JUST IN CASE either one of them caused nausea. I got tired pretty quickly and fell asleep around 4 PM. I woke up to text my girlfriend only for me to fall back asleep right after, as you can imagine, she’s a little mad at me for that lol.

I woke up around 10:55 PM & my sore throat has vanished & is only scratchy. I’m very congested in the bottom of my throat, feel like I have bubbles in there. Very uncomfortable feeling, I should add.

But yeah, before taking the medication, while at the doctor, I told him the rest of my symptoms are mostly gone & only come back for a short time & are usually very minor. He says I’m at the tail end of it so I guess I had a very mild/minor case as I’m feeling much better. Only now, I’m also dealing with a cough due to the congestion in my throat.

But other than that, I would think I should be symptom-free by tomorrow evening. Maybe Monday.