Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Need to calm down

Everyone everywhere is sick right now. Especially with noro. Two people that I work with got it back to back days and I worked with both of them. I sanitized everything at work that i possibly could and washed my hands more times than I can count. But I'm so scared it wasn't enough. Neither of them were actually sick at work, it didn't hit them until the early hours of the morning. But you can be contagious for so long with noro! Now I'm sending myself into panic attack after panic attack thinking I'm gonna wake up with it next and I'm too scared to go to sleep. I hate the torture my brain puts me through over something that's plenty torturous enough on its own...

Default Re: Need to calm down

It's pretty unlikely you will. Better to get sleep and wake up refreshed. Noro season will be over before you know it.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.