Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: is it a v-bug?

I was at work and standing next to another worker. She is about 23 years old. Well she said, "I don't feel good all of a sudden." I gasped and said, "Whats wrong." And she said, "I dont know. Got a hotflash and its making me feel sick to my stomach." My shift ended in five minutes so I stood there--trying to stay calm. I hope she doesnt end of throwing up because I'm around her and touching things she touches alot. I'M SCARED!!!!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

Dont freak..I am SURE you will be just fine..

she said she gota hot flash and it made her tummy upset..she didnt even say she felt like she was gonna throw up..

It could have been soemthing she ate..OR..she just got sick to her tummy because of a hotflash (she may be premenstrul ya know)..

Dont panic because you will end up making yourself feel sick...just try to relax...and move on..find something to keep you busy..

You are gonna be A-OK!!!!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

I think that you are ok. You can get hose hot feeling and feel sick from lots of different things. PMS, the pill in wrong doses, the morning after pill, morning sickness, Migrain, not enough to eat, not enough to drink, blood pressure, I could go on and on here but those are the main ones that were on the top of my head. Who knows what meds she could be taking or just started that may effect it.

Unless you were kissing each other, drinking out of the same bottle/glass and or being really sloppy about hand to mouth I think you are ok.

Best of luck, relax, think positiveand STOP THINKING ABOUT IT[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.