Okay.. so because I had a reptile on my sweater last month, I was under the impression that there had to be salmonella on the sleeves. I never had any disinfectants to clean my sweater with until today when my aunt had brought 2 cans of Lysol Brand III spray.

I ended up going crazy and just spraying the absolute shit out of it. I mean I was spraying all over it for about a minute or two! I was going inside the jacket, outside the jacket, front, back, sides, sleeves, the hood, etc.

As you can imagine the fumes had pretty much invaded the bathroom. Well.. I知 pretty positive I kept my mouth closed during the actual spraying, which I did closer to the door. The problem is, I turned around & went to the bath tub to take a breath so I could get out without breathing it all in. I think I opened my mouth during that..

aaaaaand I had a bad taste in my mouth that may or may not have tasted like the spray (I really don稚 know if it was the spray or not), so as you can imagine, I知 pretty scared that I had ingested quite a large quantity of the spray.

I don稚 know how I did because, even if I did open my mouth to take a breath, I did it at least 2 or 3 feet away from where I actually sprayed it, not to mention I was turned around so I couldn稚 have swallowed the actual thing.. I think. But then what if the particles were flying around and landed in my mouth? Am I overthinking?

Or what if I forgot to hold my breat during the disinfecting? I mean I don稚 think I would forget but now I feel like I did..