Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Got the cold again

Hi all, last time I posted I had a panic attack as I thought I was going to V, but I didn't. This came on after I had had a bad cold (it wasn't flu but a bad cold). I recovered from the cold and the panic attack and have felt OK since.

However, this morning I woke up feeling really achy, I've been taking paracetomol at intervals to fend it off which it has done but once the effects of the meds have wore off it comes back again. I am now sniffly and feel like I did before. I am terrified its going to lead the the nausea and panic attack again'

Is anyone else here recovering from colds and then getting them back again?

Default Re: Got the cold again

YES! Except I keep getting weird viruses where I'll ache and feel crap for hours then I'll be OK ... At least are proper!
    This year is the most Times i've heard most people say about lepases, my good friend who is usually super healthy has had a cold for literally one month. I feel for every single person for we are all trapped!

It's sucks knowing that the cold will never go away. Just know that it's just a cold. Colds never lead to v*. In fact, you should feel lucky it isn't anything worse than a cold! Think, your cold is basically stopping you from getting anything worse then well, a cold.

I agree with moopercow!
    I also apologize for my horrific grammar and spelling above - I've had a panicky day so I'm a bit out of it haha