So...my anxiety is getting the best of me today...see the thing is I only just recently learnt of the horrible existence of something called noro...and ever since then...i have never realised ignorance is bliss more than now. I am completely petrified to touch anything outside of my house...and today was no exception...
Basically I went for an eye checkup today at my local place that I go to once a year, and after I had my eye checkup, I had to open the door by the handle to walk out of the room I was in. Now I'm terrified that someone who was sick previously touched the same door handle as me and that I've caught something. It's the middle of summer here...there isn't even any sort of stomach bug going around and yet I am freaking myself out over this...it's mostly just my anxiety right...? I know there isn't a true down base 100% way of telling...but I just need some reassurance...I'm going insane...
P.S. I did wash my hands as soon as I got home but I touched my phone right after as well as my bag so that doesn't help :/