So.. I guess around 1.5 weeks ago? Maybe 2? I went to the doctors due to swelling in my lymph nodes. I wore my favorite jacket over there & I had to sit down on the chair with my back touching it.

I guess it’s more on the unlikely side that anyone with norovirus was in my particular chair or at the doctor’s place at all, especially considering how there was over 2,000 cases of people having the flu in my county earlier this month, but that is the main concern.

One of the things that make me dread the virus so much is the fact that it can survive for so long & is hard to get rid of unless you already had it or have disinfectants that claim to kill it on deck. Otherwise, you’re basically screwed.

That being said, I ended up making a pretty dumb decision. I decided to spray Lysol all over the back of my jacket. One, because I’m going out with my girlfriend tomorrow & I wanted to wear it and two, because I’m just paranoid I have the virus on it.

If you were in my shoes, would you worry about this or not? Do you think I should be fine?