Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy F*P*... Very scared

So, I'm sure I have f*p*.

Long story short, I had some sketchy sushi today. It looked like a California roll but had a tiny bit of shrimp on top. I only had one piece, tasted okay if a little fishy. Didn't eat the rest. That was 6 hours ago.

I was feeling fine, a bit anxious but I even ate dinner and everything. I wasn't as hungry as I usually was, but I didn't really think anything of it.

30 min after dinner my stomach started to cramp. I rain to the bathroom and TMI, had a few normal bm's that quickly turned into diarrhea.

Now I'm shaking and just feel...off. I took two Immodium and have two Nauzene, but I'm still really scared I'll v*, even tho I don't feel that nausea...yet.

I should also mention I took a laxative yesterday too. I was a little backed up and took some Milk of Magnesia. My first thought that maybe it was just the laxative, but...Milk of Magnesia never gives me cramps. Like, ever. Plus, it was yesterday. But now I'm having some major stomach cramps, sweating, etc...

I'm really scared. My heart is racing and my hands are shaking typing this. My phobia has been okay lately (hence, me venturing out for a little sushi) but now it's back in full swing.

Default Re: F*P*... Very scared

Actually feeling a bit more queasy now. Nothing intense but it's noticeable. Don't think this because of the MoM anymore, I've taken it plenty of times and it' never felt like this.

I should also mention that my diet hasn't been the best today either. I had some french fries, some spicy chips, and then stir fry and vegetables with more hot sauce today as well. So I'm really hoping this is due to a mix of laxative+junk, spicy food rather than f*p*...

Oh, no, sounds terrible. How are things now? I hope you're feeling better and no V.

Hello Pigatron,

I'm still feeling kind of off today. My stomach hurts but I do have a little bit of an appetite. So far no V*, and I don't feel n* anymore, so hopefully that means I'm in the clear when it comes to v*. I think just in case I will take it a little easy today... Hopefully whatever is going on with my stomach clears up by tonight.