Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Need support

Default Need support

Hello everyone, I'm really worried right now because last night I went to a club, there was a lot of people and I'm scared of being infected by stomach virus. I rarely go to places like this, they're too crowded for me and be surrounded by all these persons can make me very anxious. This morning I felt good until lunch, after that not anymore. Since 2:00pm I have been nauseous, sometimes I have small stomach cramps. I don't know if it's just anxiety because I keep thinking in my head "I have the virus and now I'm going to v*" and because I have eaten little today... I am really scared. My nightmare would be to wake up during the night and feel sick. Thanks for reading my post, I hope to feel better
    (I'm sorry if you find some grammatical errors but I'm not a native English speaker )

Default Re: Need support

Hey - if you're fine now, I'm sure you wil be ok! I had the same fear last week, I spoke to tonnes of people at a really busy club, it's quite petrifyin😵

Default Re: Need support

Thank you cheesecake fortunately my fear was just anxiety! Almost every time I go to busy places like clubs, bars, shopping centres the next days I feel anxious and worried