Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Road to recovery

I'm not exactly sure why I need to post this, lol.

As some of you may have read, I got a bit of a scare when I 'could have cancer' (luckily I'm OK). Even though it was just a few days one of the main thoughts I had was 'There are a lot more things worse than vomiting, Olivia.' Today a friend of mine was sick at work today. I didn't panic (well not to much XD), I stood my ground and told the front office that she was not feeling well and should be let home. Ever since that experience my emetophobia has gotten a lot easier to handle.

I've noticed there are a lot of negative posts on this website, too. I post things on 'text games' when I'm scared. Maybe we could talk a little more about things not emetophobia related. I know that this site is for venting and advice, but it'd be nice to see some positive posts, too!

I know this post is completely pointless. I just wanted to share a little triumph.

Default Re: Road to recovery

I always feel on top of the world when it seems like I've made a little progress in my recovery, so good on ya! Only just lately have I been on here pretty regularly again, but haven't done much with the games. I'll make time to check it out - anything to ease our minds is a good thing.

Default Re: Road to recovery

Nice one! Not a pointless post at all. It's great to have some positivity on this forum.