Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Random D out of nowhere help!

I ate some brats about 3 hours ago I was starving.they were fully cooked I just threw them on the grill. Now I have random D out of nowhere I’m freaking out! The last couple hours I’ve felt really full and a little n but I didn’t really think anything of it until just now. Somebody help! What is this?! I felt fine all day until now!
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Default Re: Random D out of nowhere help!

I’m shaking I’m so scared please help
    Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. -Isaiah 41:10

Normally for me when I have diarrhea it exits my system that way and I feel better afterwards! You hsould be fine and hopefully won't v

same! same old panic..same old fake n* due to anxiety...same old "oh...im perfect" lol , how are ya now?
    'Since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal'

2 Corinthians 4:18💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Same with me.

It is very possible the D is from just having a fatty meal (since most sausages are pretty fatty).