Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Can emets have panic disorder or any other anxiety disorders on top of emeophobia

I was just asking this because I wanted to know if this was werid that since the age of 12 I have suffered from emetophobia but I had panic disorder since I was 7 is this werid?

Default Re: Can emets have panic disorder or any other anxiety disorders on top of emeophobia

I think we are all different even as sufferers of the same phobia. I am generally more “on edge” and anxious, but I don’t actually get the full on heart racing, fight or flight panic attack until I feel *N, or someone around me has *sv. My germ worries all center around emet (avoid germs so I don’t get sv!) I am a clean person. Anything I avoid, is due to emet, like flying, roller coasters, sea fishing from a boat. I do a lot of stuff though, I’m very active.

Default Re: Can emets have panic disorder or any other anxiety disorders on top of emeophobia

Thank you for answering my question I was just wondering because I have emetophobia and panic disorder it's werid but I've had panic disorder since I was 7 and emetophobia since I was 12 seems werid anyways have a good day.

I only avoid planes, boats gosh don't get me into those I hate boats, cars there okay, and trains other wise I do all these crazy rituals and at one point my family though I had OCD it was so bad but after seeing a therapist a couple times it not as bad.