Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default posts needing approval

hey guys, -- i didn't know who/where to ask this, hope thats about right here.

I have been wondering for quite a while now, why sometimes my posts (especially if they are more than a few sentences) wont get published without approval of some kind of site administrator. First I thought it was beause i was a Junior Member, but It kept happening after that changed.

It's not tragic, but kind of annoying... Soo is there something i can do to change that? Or is it bc I was writing to explicitly or something, and that's why my posts need checking (e.g. I don't always "censor" words like "vomit" "nausea" etc. except for d* because i don't know how thats spelled.... )?

Default Re: posts needing approval

Hey, hello.Is it because you haven't reached the 'threshold' for communicating with members?
    Please do feel free to get in touch.
    Laura

Default Re: posts needing approval

The main reason posts go into moderation is because they mention meds or use the names of particular meds.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.