Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default PANICKING! need advice

I was unwell 2 weeks ish ago. I quarrentined myself, took many precautions, took nausea medication, my mum bleached everything.

I don’t know what to do about my iPad and phone. I’ve thrown my earbuds and earplugs away and ordered new ones as they’re easy and cheap to replace. However my iPad and phone are expensive and less easily replaced. I have thrown my phone and ipad cases away already. I have been wiping my phone and iPad daily with Clinell universal wipes. The issue is I just don’t feel they’re completely clean, I’m on the verge of selling them both to rebuy different ones that I didn’t touch when I was ill. I’m terrified they’ve still got germs on them and it will means someone will get ill or I'll catch it again when my immunity wears off.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Default Re: PANICKING! need advice

I use bleach wipes to wipe down my electronics when I feel like they are really dirty , plus they won’t harm them . You can order them online or simply get bleach and put it on paper towel . Bleach kills everything

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiailardo97 View Post
    I use bleach wipes to wipe down my electronics when I feel like they are really dirty , plus they won’t harm them . You can order them online or simply get bleach and put it on paper towel . Bleach kills everything
    I used Clinell cleaning spray that they use in hospitals. It’s meant to kill Noro, do you thinking that will be okay?

Yes that should be perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiailardo97 View Post
    Yes that should be perfect
    Hope so... Thank you for your advice it’s really helpful!

Wipping them down is really not necessary. the germs on them are from you, germs that your immune system already fought off, and will therefore be unable to make you ill again.