i went to a fair last night and felt sick to my stomach after a couple of rides, i took a tylenol to ease the head throbbing and it made me feel better. After i went to sleep tho i woke up at like 4am feeling horrible and hot and put on some fans and opened some windows and i fell back asleep. I woke up at like 11 and my stomach still hurt and my throat burned a little but it wasn’t too bad, i took a gravel then went to work and felt pretty shitty but it was bareable, i worked for 8 hours then came home, no V* or fever or anything really just stomach cramps and disyness all day and the occasional nausea. Now i’m home all i’ve eaten today was a banana, granola bar, 4 croissants and an iced cappuccino. So i finished a croissant and a drinkable yogurt and tried to lay down, but after a minute i almost threw up, i burped a little and it almost came up, i took another gravel when i got off work, but i’m a little worried. This time is different tho, i just like know i’m going to V at some point tonight and i’ve kinda just accepted it, it is only right when it’s about to happen i start to feel my anxiety go through the roof. I want to avoid throwing up at all costs but i’m not quite sure what to do. If anyone wants to talk or has any advise or insight on my situation please respond i really feel better when i can talk to someone.