Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Think i have the SV

i went to a fair last night and felt sick to my stomach after a couple of rides, i took a tylenol to ease the head throbbing and it made me feel better. After i went to sleep tho i woke up at like 4am feeling horrible and hot and put on some fans and opened some windows and i fell back asleep. I woke up at like 11 and my stomach still hurt and my throat burned a little but it wasn’t too bad, i took a gravel then went to work and felt pretty shitty but it was bareable, i worked for 8 hours then came home, no V* or fever or anything really just stomach cramps and disyness all day and the occasional nausea. Now i’m home all i’ve eaten today was a banana, granola bar, 4 croissants and an iced cappuccino. So i finished a croissant and a drinkable yogurt and tried to lay down, but after a minute i almost threw up, i burped a little and it almost came up, i took another gravel when i got off work, but i’m a little worried. This time is different tho, i just like know i’m going to V at some point tonight and i’ve kinda just accepted it, it is only right when it’s about to happen i start to feel my anxiety go through the roof. I want to avoid throwing up at all costs but i’m not quite sure what to do. If anyone wants to talk or has any advise or insight on my situation please respond i really feel better when i can talk to someone.

Default Re: Think i have the SV

I think you will be fine if you were able to work for eight hours.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How are you ?

Could of been the rides and motion sickness - that’s why I don’t do rides

Could possibly Acid Reflux. If you could work for 8 hours then you're fine. 4 crossiants??? If you were actually s*** you wouldn't have the appetite put in that much food into your stomach

Update ? How are you ?