Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default UTI AND ANTIBIOTICS(cipro)

i finally made an account on here! Ive been suffering from emetophobia for years. since fourth grade, and i am now 18. These years have been awful, but these recent ones haven't been too bad. Although, I've never been more scared as i am right now. I haven't v* in nine years. and i definitely don't want to ruin that soon. a few days ago i noticed that I've been going to urinate more often than usual, and had the urge even after. there was no burning until recently like two days ago. i went to the doctor and though she didn't find nitrites in my urine, there was blood (not physical) and leukocytes. so obvious a slight infection. she gave me cipro. a day has passed and i haven't taken them. right now i don't feel bad, i don't have burning or urgency, but when i do go to the bathroom i feel the sensation up in my stomach when i pee. anyways i know i have to take them but holy shiz i am scared of n* v* and d*. its a really strong drug and i have no idea why she did not prescribe something lighter since mine isn't a full blown uti. i even had some back pain last night but it was on and off and freaked of a kidney infection. right now my stomach hurts and I'm super hungry though i ate already. my anxiety is soon bad that its telling my mind i am weak and have no appetite and grossed out when its obvious I'm hungry. anyways, I'm just scared of this particular antibiotic. I've only taken a cilin one before, and that gave me an allergic reaction. so I'm scared this one will as well. i bought probiotic dummies. i know i have to take them but I'm scared of the side effects. when i have it close to my mouth i instantly get the urge to shake and panic. do you have any experiences with cipro? i just want this to be over but i know it can't until i take the antibiotic.

Default Re: UTI AND ANTIBIOTICS(cipro)

Cipro is a very powerful antibiotic. It's what they give people exposed to anthrax. It might be more than you need. It is unlikely to cause vomiting, especially in an emet.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.