Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: panicky....

I go to work in thirty minutes and I feel weird. My stomach is kind of gurgly. Could be hunger because I havent eaten all day but I'm still scared. I forced myself to go to the bathroom because my gut ached and now I just feel funky. I took 1/2 a Dramamine about thirty minutes ago. If I'm feeling hunger though then I won't be sick--right? This sucks. WHY COULDN'TI BE OFF TODAY! Its only a five hour shift so I wouldnt worry--but a lot can happen in five hours. Hell--a lot can happen in a matter ofseconds and you know what I mean when I say that.

Going to take my Gatorade and buy a bottle of water. Hopefully I'll be okay. I'm so FREAKING scared. Luckily I got Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off so I can get my bowels going. I'm going to use an enema tonight? Are they safe? I heard they can leak into your system through your colon and kill you. Is this true? Tomorrow I'll buy some Weetabix if I can find it. I never heard of it. Or I might do PAB (prunes, applesauce and branflakes). Apparently it works wonders where my mom works.

I DONT WANT TO GO TO WORK. Yesterday I got someone in trouble. She was talking crap about the bosses girlfriend who works in my department. I think the bosses girlfriend is really nice so I told her what the other girl said. This girl said something horrible that really made me think I should tell. "I'd like to stab her with that knife." Well bosses girlfriend told the boss and when I was leaving work I saw him talking to the girl who said all that stuff and she DIDNT look happy. She is such a bad person. About 23 and on drugs. Constantly popping bills. Smokes weed. And my mom is upset that I opened my big mouth. "You dont want to mess with druggies. She'll act like your her friend and if you go somewhere with her you'll never come home." And if this girl says, "You told on me" I'm just going to tell her that the bosses girlfriend was about six feet away and she must have overheard. I'm kind of hoping I don't have to face her. But the bosses girlfriend (shes 23 too and the boss is like 40 something) said if she says anything to tell her and she will tell the boss. I hated being a tattle tale but what she said was uncalled for and she only hates the bosses girlfriend because she gets hours to work around school and she gets a little bit more freedom than we do--but thats still no reason to hate her. Afterall, she works her butt of in the store too.

Well I'm done. Still panicky about work though. Ehhh. Gotta leave now. Pray for little Ashley.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

I'm sure it's just hunger, I wouldn't worry, I'm sorry this is short but I've been painting my room all day and now I'm meant to be putting everything away, mum thinks I've gone to the loo! I've got to go back now.