Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Seems like the SV is making its rounds really early this year,I could be wrong?

There is no news yet that this is above normal but what do yall think?

Default Re: Seems like the SV is making its rounds really early this year,I could be wrong?

I hope not .. I feel like I always hear of people getting it all year round . Weird the last 2 times I got it was in the summer

Default Re: Seems like the SV is making its rounds really early this year,I could be wrong?

There is always a SV going around, but with school back and kids sports teams starting up and all sorts of other activities, it spikes. Just maintain your handwashing and clean doorknobs, etc.

I feel social media enhances alot of it. I know plenty of people who post they are sick on FB, but do so because they called of work because they wanted a day off. Maybe thats it? The sv is here all the time. Unfortunately. Just gets worse in colder weather with more people inside, gatherings, kids in school, etc.I hate winter.

Hit x2. Sorry

There are many illnesses gong around in my area with the return of schools. Many more than usual. However, we perceive things to worse than they are... I doubt very many have an actually sv.

I don’t know of anyone (even acquaintances on social media) who’ve had it recently. Could be a regional thing?