again it’s been a while, i have been too miserable to even come on here in hopes of getting reassurance and hearing from people that understand. I’m still having 1-3 panic attacks a day but last night i was feeling extremely sick and i checked my temp which i so often and it was normal so i took some Benadryl and a pepto and eventually fell asleep but i woke up STILL feeling horrible i was 100% convinced i was gunna be s* earlier and i haven’t, i just can’t calm down I’ve had 6 panic attack today and i feel completely miserable and i just want to fall asleep but i feel so sick and anxious and most times i assume it’s just anxiety if i haven’t been s* after this many hours of starting to feel ill but i just keep thinking it’s real and i still think it is i just don’t know what to do and i don’t have anyone at home with me and my friends and family r asleep i often call my sister or best friend when i get like this (this being, hopeless) i just don’t know what to do I’m typing this out while panicking so I’m sorry if i messed anything up, i hope someone on here is awake i could rlly use anything. I just want this to end i would not wish feeling like this everyday on even my worst enemy, anxiety/emetophobia has completely taken over my life and whenever i think I’m getting somewhere i take 4 steps backward.