Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Need any help

Unhappy Need any help

again it’s been a while, i have been too miserable to even come on here in hopes of getting reassurance and hearing from people that understand. I’m still having 1-3 panic attacks a day but last night i was feeling extremely sick and i checked my temp which i so often and it was normal so i took some Benadryl and a pepto and eventually fell asleep but i woke up STILL feeling horrible i was 100% convinced i was gunna be s* earlier and i haven’t, i just can’t calm down I’ve had 6 panic attack today and i feel completely miserable and i just want to fall asleep but i feel so sick and anxious and most times i assume it’s just anxiety if i haven’t been s* after this many hours of starting to feel ill but i just keep thinking it’s real and i still think it is i just don’t know what to do and i don’t have anyone at home with me and my friends and family r asleep i often call my sister or best friend when i get like this (this being, hopeless) i just don’t know what to do I’m typing this out while panicking so I’m sorry if i messed anything up, i hope someone on here is awake i could rlly use anything. I just want this to end i would not wish feeling like this everyday on even my worst enemy, anxiety/emetophobia has completely taken over my life and whenever i think I’m getting somewhere i take 4 steps backward.

Default Re: Need any help

I know this was days ago, but omg it seems like you were having one hell of an anxiety attack about it all. What I'd recommend to you in future incase you panic like this again, is have some organic chamomile tea ready, and get yourself some Sambucol from the health shop.

The reason you felt the way you did in your stomach could also have been indigestion (or just plain panic) definitely get the chamomile tea though, it will calm you down completely and make you feel better

thank u for the response, I’m up again feeling the same way again, i got chamomile tea.. and i’m making some right now thank u again

You're welcome <3 I hope it helps you. Sometimes when I'm feeling particularly bad, I put a ginger tea bag in with the camomile one because ginger helps with those feelings we all despise.