Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Afraid

I feel a little "n". I am afraid. I cant eat. I dont want to eat. I hate this fear. I hate "sv". I hate my life.

I know and i can sympathise but hating your life is easy when you have this but is not the best way to deal with it. Think of the time when you dont feel n* and kep those in your head and how good you feel when your feeling low. I often remind myself that I have felt the same n* feeling before and nothing happened if i keep calm. Play some music watch tv take your mind off of it and when you feel ready eat a small, plain snack and drink fluids and you will feel better.

I agree with kylie_0607. How are you now?

I feel the way you described almost all the time and it is so frustrating. I have a cold right now and I hate eating, but I'm forcing myself. I am right there with you and I'm petrified.
    I\'m always a shade of purple...
    FACEBOOK ME --
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i'm not going to be much help, but i agree with you.

lately my emet hasn't been so bad, but when it does it is completely overwhelming and just to be in my own skin is waaaay too much for me to handle. I don't want to kill myself or anything, its just I don't want to exist when my emet goes nuts and I'm desprete for help and in need of rescuing. but who can save us from our own bodies? we cannot run from ourselves... i get so desprete. honestly, I wish i could just be there with you and we can scream or cry or do whateva we need to do to feel better.

i'm sorry. i wish i could take emet away from everyone.

I think it must be the stress from work. My tummy are full of pains and cramps. Its freaking me out.