Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I had my baby!!

Alyssa Paigeis here!!!!!!She was a month early so she spent a few days in the NICU. She is home doing well now. She is also eating great and sleeping at night! Some words of encouragement for you... I went through pregnancy, labor and delivery without V*ing once over morning sickness or delivering a baby! Don't ever let emet hold you back from experiencing such a beautiful thing in life. Here are our pictures. Sign our guest book if you want but keep it emet free, please! Thanks!!

~Amy

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/agirl2b/

She's a beauty! Wow - all that lovely hair too...congratulations!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congratulations! You have 2 beautiful girls now!
    Debbie

Congratulations! I have always feared the thought of having a child,
    because of nausea during pregnancy, and kids throwing up in general,
    but hopefully someday I'll overcome that.

The pictures are also very beautiful- I hope all goes well

-Anna

CONGRATUALTIONS TO U BOTH ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR SECOND DAUGHTER "ALYSSA PAIGE" She is beautiful,i would love to have kids and i think they are such precious things....U have a lovely family....I hope u are well and once again congratualtions!!!!!!!!

Congratulations [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

so so pleased for you [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

thankyou for the words of encouragement.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

Congratulations!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Congratulations Amy!!!

Alyssa is absolutely beautiful... what a head of hair (hehe, I was bald til I was three) And her big sister is such a cutie too! I've always been a fan of babysonline.com ever since a friend of mine had her baby's page there. Def. keep us updated!

God Bless!!!

~Rachel
    My journal

wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Congratulations!!!!!!

I am so happy for you. What a beautiful baby. A wonderful addition to your beautiful family. Makes me want to have another one.[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    Have fun I am sure she has a very proud big sister. [img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]</TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Congratulations. All the best![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]</font>
    Rachel

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!

Awww, that picture of the two girls together is sooo cute!! Congratulations!!!!!

No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

Aww, CONGRATULATIONS! What a sweetie! I love babies! Enjoy the new addition to your family! She's absolutely beautiful!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

beautiful girls!!! congratulations. they're what? 14 months apart? wow....great news. i'm a few months behind you and absolutely thrilled for you!
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

Congratulations!!!

She is just PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Leese